This week, I completed some wall art for a local bakery opening at the weekend. They were going with the theme of "Wonderland" and wanted some flowers, mushrooms and basically something bright to liven up the place.
It was a really quick process, having been asked to work on it only two weeks ago, and balancing it with my Uni projects, it has been quite a challenge.
I started off with some sketches, and developed those into a number of ideas for the walls. The it was just a case of taking these with me, and working out when I got there what would go where, and completing them!
I hand painted them with acrylic straight onto the walls, which is time consuming, but I am pleased with the result, especially the mushrooms!